TachyonIQ is unmatched in its ability to decode complex barcode symbologies of virtually any quality, on virtually any surface, without fail.
In fact, our software solutions deliver industry-leading read rates for over 40 types of 1D, 2D, composite, postal, and direct part mark barcodes, as well as enable rapid government identification, GS1, and UDI parsing.
Our software also facilitates easy, rapid barcode capture from any angle and is designed to compensate for less than ideal barcode and environmental conditions.
- Direct Part Marks: Barcodes applied by laser or chemical etching, or inkjet printed. Will also read Data Matrix marks that have been dot peened to a surface.
- 1D: Codabar, Code 11, Code 32, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, IATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, GS1 DataBar (RSS), Hong Kong 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, NEC 2 of 5, Pharmacode, Plessey, Straight 2 of 5, Telepen, Trioptic, UPC/EAN/JAN
- Stacked 1D: GS1 Composite (CC-A/CC-B/CC-C), MicroPDF, PDF417
- 2D: Aztec Code, Code 49, Codablock F, Data Matrix, Han Xin, MaxiCode, Micro QR, QR Code
- Postal Codes: Australian Post, Intelligent Mail, Japan Post, KIX Code, PLANET, POSTNET, UK Royal Mail
- Proprietary 2D: GoCode® (Additional License Required)
There are two software product options available:
Additional scanning products powered by the TachyonIQ SDK
Request an SDK Today
If you would like to evaluate our software development kit (SDK), please register for our developer portal to access the demo version of the SDK for your platform.